CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Greatest singer/songwriter in the world



Yes Eddie Vedder from the band Pearl Jam. Eddie is such an inspiration to me from the songs he writes and how he sings with such strong emotion and heart. The messages that are in his songs are in a wide range, from a lost love (Black) (Come Back) to the song (Alive). I will say that I do not agree with all of Eddie's music or the politics that he may believe in, but at the same time you have to be your own person and stick to your convictions. (I am mine). And who can not say that Eddie is not awesome, and has such a great voice and style that you can only love him. I want to tell every one to go out and buy their first album titled Ten, and then buy their newest one titled Pearl Jam, and i promise you, you will not be disappointed. You will only be in love....

0 comments: